PES17 Exclusive Menu Server

PES17 Exclusive Menu Server

Exclusive Graphics Menu Server
PES 2017 Menu Server

Exclusive Graphics Menu Server

Hello Pro Evolution Soccer 2017, today I'm releasing part of the D04 Multiswitcher Item: the Graphics Menu! I'm releasing this so you can see what I've created with my friends on the Tester Team! I designed this Graphics Menu with great detail and precision, ensuring the colors blend seamlessly and are a treat for the eyes!

✨ Featured:

✅ All England Competition
✅ All Italy Competition
✅ All Spain Competition
✅ All Regional Competition
✅ 50+ Best Graphics Menu
✅ Exclusive Addon From D04 Switcher

🛠️ How to Install

  1. Download and extract it into the sider folder.
  2. Attach modules into sider.ini
  3. Make sure the lua module is at the top.
  4. Play the game and enjoy!
⚠️ Important : Don't reupload, keep using the original link!

👤 Author

Created and shared by: Prisko Jr Mod  
If you like this work, don't forget to support the author by giving appreciation 🙌

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Contact Form